1)As a team, we have to write same style of code. This is what jquery team follows. An example of this is
Spaces Vs Tabs → Tabs
Commas at the starting → no
Only one Var → no
Single Quotes vs Double quotes → Double quotes
Semicolon → yes
2) Code review has to be strict.
Automate as much as the code review process initially. (example as using jsHint)
Review the logic as strictly as possible.
3) It’s not necessary to integrate the latest libraries, without evaluation
Its not necessary for us to use React JS, Do a POC on it. identify the pros and cons
4)Spend time on educating the developers
To have a common style of development, Invest time on educating the developers
5) TypeScript, @Coffeescript usage
Use Document.js, Docco. jsDoc3 is also fine. However some speakers were against documentation, they believe method names should convey the meaning.
7) Shadow Dom
Shadow Dom sucks! . Some how all the speakers disagreed with shadow dom. Don’t use polymer in the project, Its going to die
Metor.js is one good library provides this capability, However its tied with Mongo database. We can evaluate on ShareJS
9) Good Libraries and tools for CSS
stylus, JSS, CSSSCSS, DSS, CSSdoc, JSCSS, CSSlint, interm, bem
10) looks like EmberJS is awesome compared to Angular JS
11) Don’t spend too much time on Offline support of the webapp. Since the Internet is growing, definitely not a good idea on spending so much time on offline support of webapp.